Thursday, July 7, 2011

Banff, Canada

On June 24th, we went to Canada for Grandpa's birthday. We went to the Banff Springs Hotel and we were on the Gold Floor. When we got to the Canada airport, some friends of my Dad I never knew were friends were waiting for us, David and Ilana.

On the very long ride there, we stopped for dinner, which was Thai food. When we finally got to the hotel, it was pretty dark, and it was around 10 o'clock. And in Canada, it only starts getting dark around 9pm.

On the first day, we went canoeing. I almost got a blister and I got pretty tired. But it was pretty fun. The guide talked a lot about stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed this post, Luka. For some reason it did not rise to the top of blogs I'm following.

    Banff is a neat place, isn't it? I went to a conference there years ago and intend to go back with Grandma.

    ReplyDelete