Friday, January 17, 2014

The Marin Headlands, a mon-fri Trip to My least favorite place

Hello again everyone! Sorry I haven't updated recently, but I have plenty to write about. A few weeks sometime in September ago my class was going to go to the Marin Headlands. I had went there in 4th grade and didn't want to hike all day, sleep in a dorm with ten other people and have my shoe filled with sand all day so I was counting on the government shutdown to cancel the trip, but the government opened up again so I had to go. I'm only going to talk about the hikes and food because there is something else I want to tell you, but later. The first hike was to the lighthouse, and it wasn't really that bad, except it was very windy when we got there so I just make a blanket out of my 2 jackets and tried to take a nap for the short time there. The next hike was to Hawk Hill and it was an all uphill hike and by the time we got there my legs had died and had gone to leg heaven. The night hike is just plain creepy, I'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. You could do a one-man stand-up comic routine with this and other experiences.

    ReplyDelete