Sunday, February 10, 2013

School Extravaganza (torture method 7B)

HI its' me again LUKA today I'm going to tell you about the BPC Extravaganza I went to a few hours ago. Or as I call it torture method 7B.  I was at a friend of mine's house for the night. So in the mourning I had to go. When I got there I got a seat and then katie handed me the iPad, I assumed that it was for me to play on. But right when I started playing she came back and said I wasn't allowed to play, I asked her "Then why did you give it to me?" then she said "I just wanted you to hold it". Then she took the iPad from me and then sat down got a bunch of people gathered around her and started playing Temple Run 2. I said "Hypocrite" and I got my dad to take the iPad from her. Then the Extravaganza started and I was all a blur. I would play Temple Run on my iPod when a song (or dance) was over and my dad was tell ing jokes and announcing the next act. Finally I crawled over to him, who was sitting on the edge of the stage. I held up my iPod and showed him the note, GET ME OUT OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,  and he gave me his iPhone and told me to play on it outside and I did. soon after the extravaganza was over and it was time for food.......

(any questions can be commented,

2 comments: