Monday, July 22, 2013

London, Paris and Toulouse

Hello again for episode 3 of my 4-7 episodes! I am in Toulouse right now, but I will talk about my Paris experience. So I'm going to skip the train ride from London, but I will start at the point when we walked into our apartment. We took a small, yet good elevator up to the second floor. The apartment had beds for everyone, a good kitchen, a good living room, and because of the big fountain right outside our apartment we got to see dancers and singers do their things right outside our balcony. I went to bed at 2 that night. When I woke up I got a nutella crepe from a nearby stand. We got a 2 day bus pass, and just listened to the audio tour which was sometimes a 'bit' off, first full day in Paris: Done
The next day we used the bus all the time. We used it to go to lunch, and then a french naval museum. 1-2 days later my families waiting in line for the Eiffel Tower. We got there early, so we didn't have to wait long. When we got back down the line was about as long as the Eiffel Tower is tall. (exaggeration x10) It was only a sixth of it. We also saw the Arc De Triomphe. Don't try to climb up, you will probably fail... The view was still good, and where the more modern american buildings start is what I call New Paris*. The last days were with Ezra, so It's going on Luka Land and Ezra World. Hopefully.

-Luka






*same for London/New London

No comments:

Post a Comment