Tuesday, December 31, 2013

By the time anyone (but me) reads this it will be 2014, Sooooo

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
I am in Hawaii right now and it is NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!!! 
My parents and sister are in bed right now and it is 9:07 at this very moment(my very moment, not yours) and I am sitting around, waiting for midnight. The resort I'm at is Hilton and my tower name is Lagoon Tower. My room is near the pool, but you have to walk around a food shack to get there and at that point I can see the beach and pretty much all of the pool. The water is quite cold but after going down the water slide a few times you get used to it. The resort is so big there is a monorail running across it. When I went to the main lobby for some video cards there were some parrots squawking "Hi! Hello! Hi! Hi! Hello! Hi!".


That is all for now, but i will try to post whenever something cool happens but when I'm not posting try to get parrots to say strange things at zoos and other parrot including events.

------------------=============The time this post was finished was 9:37 PM=========----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment