Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone, I'm back and I wanted to say merry Christmas. I haven't been able to post for awhile because of (mainly) school, but I will try to fill you in as much as I can. One of the biggest things that has happened is my birthday (I might have already told you, but I'm 12 now). The next thing is that I cut my hair. It used to be very long and now it's much shorter. The next thing is  that I got a rather large set of bills from my grandma. This brings me to today (Christmas Eve) and to where I am right now, which is in the car driving away from Squaw at 4:44 writing this on my dad's iPhone 5s at 60 mph. 3 hours ago I was strapping on my boots, 2 hours ago I was tearing down the only run open at the moment, and one hour ago I was chomping down on a preheated creep. Fast forwarding to tomorrow I will be ripping wrapping paper apart with Ezra on Christmas Day. This is all for now, but I will try to post more often. If I get a GoPro then I can show you what I do on the slops. Bye! For now...,

2 comments: